First time renting a tuxedo? It can be a little daunting if you’re not sure how it works. Here’s what you can expect:
- At Trendy & True, the tuxedos are grouped into different price points. For example, we have the Diamond Plus, Diamond, Platinum, Gold, and Budget collections. You can decide how much you want to spend and then know that you’ll hit your price point with any tuxedo you choose in that category.
- After selecting the tux or suit style you like, you’ll select the vest and tie colors from the accessory book. We can help you get the perfect match with your prom dates dress or wedding colors.
- Tip: You can customize your style online now with our BUILD-A-TUX feature. Then you’ll just have to come in and get your measurements.
- Our tuxedo package includes the pants, coat, dress shirt, vest, and windsor tie or bowtie. You can choose to add on extras such as a shoe rental, micro-fiber shirt upgrade, pocket square purchase, and even formal socks.
- We’ll measure you so that your tux will be perfectly fitted to you. We don’t have you try it on the tux in our store because every order is so customized and we have dozens of styles and hundreds of colors so we don’t carry all the options available.
- Tip: The best time to order your tux is 2-3 weeks in advance for prom, 2 months recommended for wedding parties. If you end up having to do your tux order less than you 7 days before your event, you’ll pay a rush order fee.
- When the order is placed, a 50% deposit is required with the full amount required at pick-up time.
- Your tux will come in no later than two days before your event. We’ll give you a call as soon as it comes in so that you can come try it on and make sure it is a perfect fit. If for some reason we need to make length adjustments or order a replacement item, we’ll take care of that on the spot and have it in time for your big night.
- Return your tux on the first business day after the event (usually Monday) and that’s that!